We are busy getting ready for this May Bank Holiday Weekend (25th May) and our campers will soon be packing their bags/dogs/kids tightly in the car, ready to join us !
The weather is looking good. Fingers crossed no thunderstorms!!
If you are staying with us this weekend, please check your email for our Welcome pack.
– Pubs close to your campsite
– Places to visit in the area
– Campsite wardens telephone number
– Campsite address (very important!)
– Nearby events happening this weekend
– Wood & Kindling for sale (please do not bring your own)
– Recycling Centres
– Opening times
We have limited spaces available at our campsites so if you are interested in staying, please get in touch as soon as possible! Also remember Kitts Camp, Alpaca Camp & Firle Yurts are open weekdays so if you can’t make it this weekend, we have pitches available throughout half term.
Hope you have a lovely weekend! 🙂