Please make sure to check availability before filling out the booking form. By hitting submit you agree to the terms & conditions.
– You fill out the booking form
– We send you payment details
– You reply with confirmation of payment & how much
– We confirm payment with Campsite details
30 Days notice or longer, your deposit less £25 admin fee (per pitch) will be returned.
Under 30 days, no refund. If a group arrives with fewer than the reserved number of visitors, the group will be charged in full for those that haven’t turned up. We recommend travel insurance to cover cancellation, loss, damage or injury.
We only allow wood and kindling purchased through us to be burnt in our fires.
There are 3 reasons for this;
- The ever-increasing cost of insurance, which allows us to offer camp fires in the first place.
- We are surrounded by woodland, which is under threat from destructive diseases such as Dutch Elm, Ash Dieback and Bleeding Canker (Chestnuts). These may be spread by spores from burning wood and while we are sure our wood is disease-free, we will not take the risk on wood from unknown sources. (we lost 500 sapling trees to Ash dieback in 2018).
- Some wood brought on to site, contains nails and other metal objects. These can kill grazing animals.