Yurts at Yamp Camp Alpaca
- Based at Yamp Camp Alpaca
- Stunning & Authentic Mongolian Yurts
- In Their own Private Meadow, Overlooking a Beautiful Lake
- They are a Massive 14 1/2 ft in Diameter (14 sq metres) with a 6′ 6” Ceiling Height
- They can Comfortably Sleep 2 Adults & 2 Children with Space to Spare
- The Yurts are Off-Grid, for that Authentic Camping Experience
- Each Yurt Comes with a Private Loo
- It Has it’s Own Firepit with a Private Sitting Area
- There are Communal Showers, Fresh Water & Washing Up Stations
What is needed
- Each Yurt Comes with a Raised Double Bed, with Throws, Bedside Tables and Two Chairs.
- We do NOT Supply Bedding, Airbeds Can be Rented for Children (if available), or Bring Your Own
- You Can Check Availability Here, or Book Directly Online
- Yurts can be Booked Individually or With Friends & Family
- Groups Will be Placed in Yurts Next to Each Other
Masses to do
- Superb Walks Directly from Alpaca Camp (10 mins to nearest Pub!)
- The Bluebell Railway & Sheffield Park are Within Walking Distance
- As are a Plethora of Local pubs and Farm Shops
Out & About
- Just 25 mins to Seaford Beach, but Cuckmere Haven & 7 Sisters are Nearby Too
- “Champagne Country” – Some of the World’s Best Vineyards to Taste & Explore
- Only 4 Miles to Lewes & Under 30 mins to Downtown Brighton
Other things to know
– There are no rubbish bins on site and we ask that all rubbish is taken away.
– Please only use existing fire pits. There are plenty of them.
– No disposable barbecues. They wreck the grass, make food taste horrible and are bad for the environment!
– You can only burn wood bought from us on our campfires. No foraging from local woods