- Firle Yurts provides furnished camping accommodation and two large and beautiful Mongolian Yurts.
- It is a stunning location for a special event and you can either rent the whole site or part of it.
- We can comfortably sleep 36 people in our nine furnished bell tents, with the yurts being used as the entertainment space.
- If you take the whole site, you will have exclusive use of both yurts, which are joined together to provide the space to play music and have a party.
- If you take 4 or more bell tents, you will have exclusive use of one of the yurts, which will provide a large covered area for your stay.
- The bell tents can be set up in separate areas & guests can enjoy their own firepit as well as sole-use facilities.
- Our yurts are carpeted and each one contains a sofa and plenty of space to relax in should the weather turn
- Although they are joined, each yurt can be shut off, to provide a totally private chilled-out area
- Exclusive hirers have use of both yurts, which can be opened up to create one amazing but flexible space
Our Bell Tents
- Our 5 metre Bell Tents are individually decorated and furnished
- Our double beds are real mattresses to ensure a comfortable sleep
- You can bring your own bedding, or we can supply it for you, just let us know!
- Guests can relax around their own, exclusive camp fire where camping chairs and benches are provided.
- Off the ground firepits for barbecues are also available and exclusive hirers can use our large trough barbecue, ideal when catering for numbers.
Masses To Do
- Football, Rounders, a tree swing & kite flying can all be enjoyed on site
- Board games and cards available inside the yurts
- There are pubs & tea rooms a relatively short walk away
- To maintain the magical atmosphere we do not allow cars on the site
- You and your luggage will be transferred to a four-wheel drive vehicle, for the short journey that takes you up into the National Park
Food & Drink
- Fresh mains water is available on site, but we are off grid, so there is no electricity!
- We provide a massive cold box, so that you can keep food and drink cool, but its sensible to also bring lots of your own
- We can provide ice!
- There are Loos, hot showers & a kitchen with hot water & a covered dining area
- We provide outside tables & benches for Al fresco meals
- Wood & coal are available to purchase on site
Join The Wilderness Within on the 19th – 21st July.
Spend three days and two nights away from your computer, away from your phone in the heart of the South Downs National Park reigniting your connection with nature. Forage in the forests and commune around the campfire. Disconnect from the digital and daily grind and return to your own wild heart. This retreat is an invitation for anyone who yearns to step out of city smog and into the wilderness within.