Yamp Camp Yurts
- Beautiful, furnished Mongolian Yurts
- In their own exclusive area on our farms at Alpaca and Bluebell
- Enjoy iconic camping without the hassle of setting up and down
- They can be rented separately or you can link with friends
- with 4, you can rent our huge day yurt (with sofas, tables etc)
- Particularly great if it rains or to stave off those later night chills
- Each yurt can comfortably sleep 2 adults and 2 children
- They have a raised double bed, bedside tables, a cupboard & table with 2 chairs
- We supply mattress protectors & throws but NOT bedding.
Outside the yurts
- Each yurt has its own private campfire & sitting area.
- They have their own sole-use loo, communal showers & mains water
- Masses of space to play games & have fun
- You can check availability on-line, but email for anything more complicated
- Off-peak, mid-week rentals are great value
- You can rent Yurts and Camping Pitches at Yamp Camp Bluebell
Masses To Do
- Football, Rounders, a tree swing & kite flying can all be enjoyed on site
- Board games and cards available inside the yurts
- There are pubs & tea rooms a relatively short walk away
- Every visitor is charged ordinary camping fees.
- Yurts cost £120 per night at peak weekends, which includes a sole-use loo
- These costs fall dramatically if you stay in non-peak periods & take multiple yurts
- There is plenty of space between yurts, so SD guidelines are easily achieved
- Each loo contains Hand Sanitiser and is professionally cleaned between rentals
- Each yurt is sanitised and cleaned after each rental.
- There are Loos, hot showers & a kitchen with hot water & a covered dining area
- We provide outside tables & benches for Al fresco meals
- Wood & coal are available to purchase on site