- It is in the rural & lovely County of Sussex
- Quick to get to from London & The South Coast (30mins drive!)
- Be there in under an hour from London Bridge or Victoria
A Lovely Campsite
- A private campfire on every well-spaced pitch
- An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty on a working farm
- 3 camping meadows centered on a woodland glade
- A well appointed and beautiful field barn
- With Hot water showers and flushing loos
- Satisfyingly off-grid for an authentic camping adventure
At the Campsite
- There is masses of space to play games & have fun
- Woody bits to explore and muddy bits to get muddy in
- Rope swings galore, adventure to the fore!
On the doorstep
- A cracking country pub just eight minutes away
- The Bluebell Railway & Sheffield Park Gardens close too
- two long distance footpaths meet in Little Kitts
- Walk to the Bluebell vineyard for delicious champagne
- Ramble through Ashdown Forest & visit Pooh Bridge
- A great rendezvous in the heart of Sussex
– There are no rubbish bins on site and we ask that all rubbish is taken away.
– Please only use existing firepits & we do not allow disposable barbecues. They wreck the grass, make food taste horrible and are bad for the environment!
– Only logs bought from us can be burnt in our firepits. You cannot bring your own and must not forage for it in the adjoining woods.
Friendly campsite manager who couldn’t do enough for you. Kitts 2016
I feel happy letting my kids run free
We have been here every year for the past five years. The site is small and intimate where I feel read more...
Nice open campsite in a good location
Nice open campsite in a good location. Basic solar shower facilities although the hot water ran out pretty quickly even read more...
A lovely sheltered spot for us and our friends
James was a fabulous host, giving us a couple of pitch options. We found a lovely sheltered spot for us read more...