- It is in the rural & lovely County of Sussex
- Quick to get to from London & The South Coast (30mins drive!)
- Be there in under an hour from London Bridge or Victoria
A beautiful area
- On a working farm, in An Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB)
- 3 distinct camping meadows centered on a woodland glade
- Surrounded by 100’s of acres of majestic ancient woodland
A lovely Campsite
- A private campfire you can enjoy every night of your stay
- An adult-friendly section, but equally good for families wanting a relaxed break
- Lots of open space to have fun, play games and guarantee privacy
- A field barn with porcelain loos, hot showers and undercover wash basins
- A dedicated outdoor washing-up area with hot water and SD compliant screens
- Fresh mains water but satisfyingly off-grid for an authentic camping adventure!
- Masses of open space in which to play games and have fun
- The central glade includes tree swings and a safe space for muddy dens
- surrounded by accessible ancient woodland for explorers – young & old!
On the doorstep
- A cracking country pub just eight minutes away
- The Bluebell Railway & Sheffield Park Gardens are both walkable
- two long distance footpaths meet in Little Kitts
- Walk to the Bluebell vineyard for delicious champagne
- Ramble through Ashdown Forest & visit Pooh Bridge
- A great rendezvous in the heart of Sussex
- We guarantee that family & friends will be allocated adjacent pitches in compliance with any distancing requirements
- We will continue to provide hand-sanitising stations & masks will be mandatory in shared spaces
- Our policy of low density camping means any SD guidelines are easily achieved
Peace of Mind
- We have negotiated a cancellation policy that you can choose at the end of the booking process
- We will still honour our own cancellation policy, but this should provide the peace of mind against the unexpected
– There are rubbish bins on site, but we would ask visitors to strictly re-cycle and respect each bins different use. Please, please do not put any rubbish in the bins of local residents
– Please only use existing firepits & we do not allow disposable barbecues. They wreck the grass, make food taste horrible and are bad for the environment!
– Only logs bought from us can be burnt in our firepits. You cannot bring your own and must not forage for it in the adjoining woods. They don’t belong to us, so it is stealing!
Friendly campsite manager who couldn’t do enough for you. Kitts 2016
I feel happy letting my kids run free
We have been here every year for the past five years. The site is small and intimate where I feel read more...
Nice open campsite in a good location
Nice open campsite in a good location. Basic solar shower facilities although the hot water ran out pretty quickly even read more...
A lovely sheltered spot for us and our friends
James was a fabulous host, giving us a couple of pitch options. We found a lovely sheltered spot for us read more...