- Firle Yurts provides furnished camping accommodation and two large and beautiful Mongolian Yurts.
- It is a stunning location for a special event and you can either rent the whole site or part of it.
- We can comfortably sleep 36 people in our nine furnished bell tents, with the yurts being used as the entertainment space.
- If you take the whole site, you will have exclusive use of both yurts, which are joined together to provide the space to play music and have a party.
- If you take 4 or more bell tents, you will have exclusive use of one of the yurts, which will provide a large covered area for your stay.
- The bell tents can be set up in separate areas & guests can enjoy their own firepit as well as sole-use facilities.
- Our yurts are carpeted and each one contains a sofa and plenty of space to relax in should the weather turn
- Although they are joined, each yurt can be shut off, to provide a totally private chilled-out area
- Exclusive hirers have use of both yurts, which can be opened up to create one amazing but flexible space
Our Bell Tents
- Our 5 metre Bell Tents are individually decorated and furnished
- Our double beds are real mattresses to ensure a comfortable sleep
- You can bring your own bedding, or we can supply it for you, just let us know!
- Guests can relax around their own, exclusive camp fire where camping chairs and benches are provided.
- Off the ground firepits for barbecues are also available and exclusive hirers can use our large trough barbecue, ideal when catering for numbers.
Masses To Do
- Football, Rounders, a tree swing & kite flying can all be enjoyed on site
- Board games and cards available inside the yurts
- There are pubs & tea rooms a relatively short walk away
- To maintain the magical atmosphere we do not allow cars on the site
- You and your luggage will be transferred to a four-wheel drive vehicle, for the short journey that takes you up into the National Park
Food & Drink
- Fresh mains water is available on site, but we are off grid, so there is no electricity!
- We provide a massive cold box, so that you can keep food and drink cool, but its sensible to also bring lots of your own
- We can provide ice!
- There are Loos, hot showers & a kitchen with hot water & a covered dining area
- We provide outside tables & benches for Al fresco meals
- Wood & coal are available to purchase on site
One in a Million – Firle Yurts
We had a truly smashing time at Roundhill with memories to last a long time. Roundhill is one in a read more...