Availability & Book Online
– 3 night minimum on weekends – start Fri PM
– 2 night minimum on weekdays, start Mon & Wed PM
– Ditchling open Friday to Monday
– Firle, Kitts & Alpaca open 7 days a week
Please call if the website is showing no availability as we may have space for you!
In the Heart of Sussex
- Just 60 miles from London & 20 miles from Brighton (20 mins to the sea!)
- In a remote area on the beautiful Firle Estate
- Situated inside The South Downs National Park
- A campfire on every spacious pitch
- Sizeable, well-separated camping areas good for groups
- Some large, flat areas ideal for VW-sized campers
- Simple hot showers and separate washing-up area
- Off-grid for that authentic camping experience
- Masses of open space to have fun and play games
- Aa safe wooded area for camps and young explorers
- Swing trees & an adventurous woodland play trail
- Superb walks including The South Downs Way
- Explore the beautiful village of Firle and wonderful Ram Inn
- Middle Farm’s cider collection (& Farm Shops) around the corner
- Some of the world’s best Vineyards to taste & explore
- Short drive from Seven Sisters, Birling Gap & Cuckmere Haven
- Great pubs, wonderful tea rooms in The Bloomsbury Set’s backyard
Other Things to Consider;
– There are no rubbish bins on site and we ask that all rubbish is taken away.
– Please only use existing firepits & we do not allow disposable barbecues. They wreck the grass, make food taste horrible and are bad for the environment!
– Only logs bought from us can be burnt in our firepits. You cannot bring your own and must not forage for it in the adjoining woods.
Rounds on the Campsite; Steve will be available to deliver you wood & other items you have ordered with your booking at the following times;
Friday: 5pm & 7pm
Saturday: 10am, 12pm & 4pm