Availability & Book Online
– 3 night minimum on weekends – start Fri PM
– 2 night minimum on weekdays, start Mon & Wed PM
– Firle & Ditchling open Friday to Monday
– Kitts & Alpaca open 7 days a week
Please call if the website is showing no availability as we may have space for you!
A Brilliant Location
- 15 mins from Brighton, but in the heart of The South Downs
- Hassocks’ Station (10 mins) is under an hour from Victoria
- In The South Downs National Park with amazing 360 degree views
- A campfire fire-pit on every generous pitch
- An intimate site, ideal for couples, friends & family groups
- Some secluded private camping areas are available to rent
- Simple but hot showers and separate washing-up area
- Off-grid for that authentic camping experience
- Adventure trail running around the campsite
- Plenty of safe places to create dens and set up camps
- A swing tree and space to have fun and play games
On The Doorstep
- The amazingly beautiful South Downs way is right next door
- Just 1 mile from the Pubs, shops & Cafes of historic Ditchling
- The famous Jack & Jill Windmills and pub are 15 walk
- The area is famous for it’s vineyards and local produce
- There are some great bike routes to explore the area
- Just 4 miles from Lewes & 15 mins from Brighton
Other things to know
– There are no rubbish bins on site and we ask that all rubbish is taken away.
– Please only use existing fire pits. There are plenty of them.
– No disposable barbecues. They wreck the grass, make food taste horrible and are bad for the environment!
– You can only burn wood bought from us on our campfires. No foraging from local woods
Amazing campsite shame about the toilets Ditchling August 2017