- Located in the Tranquility of Yamp Camp Bluebell in West Sussex
- These are Comfortable, Cosy, Octagonal Glamping Pods
- In an Unspoilt Water Meadow Beside a Babbling Brook
Ideal for Small Groups
- Book 4 Pods to Rent One of Our Wonderful Day-Yurts
- Take 14 Pods & 2 Day Yurts for Exclusive Use of the Whole Site – Surely the Ultimate Camping Experience!
- Our Pods can be Rented Individually or in Groups of 2 or More
- Our Pods are 12ft in Diameter with a 6′ Wall Height – No Stooping!
- They Comfortably Sleep 2 Adults & 2 Children
- They are off-grid, for that Authentic Camping Experience
Inside the Pods
- Each Pod comes with a Raised Double Bed, Throws & Bedside Tables Doubling up as Stools
- We do NOT Supply Bedding, You can rent Airbeds for Children (if available), or Bring Your Own
Outside the Pods
- Each Pod Has it’s Own Firepit and Private Sitting Area
- It is Satisfyingly Off-Grid for an Authentic Camping Experience
- With Compost Loos, Hot Showers & Drinking Water
- You can Check Availability Here,
- Our Camping Pods can be Booked Individually or with Friends & Family
- The Perfect Setting for a Reunion with Loved Ones
Masses to do
- Superb Walks Directly from Yamp Camp Bluebell (25 mins to nearest Pub!)
- Horsted Keynes Station & The Bluebell Railway is a Stone’s Throw Away!
- As are a Plethora of Local Pubs and Farm Shops
Out & About
- Just 35 mins to Seaford Beach, but Cuckmere Haven & 7 Sisters are Nearby Too
- “Champagne Country”- Some of the World’s Best Vineyards to Taste & Explore
- Only 4 miles to Haywards Heath & Under 40 mins to Downtown Brighton
Other things to know
– There are no Rubbish Bins On Site and We Ask That all Rubbish is Taken Away.
– Please Only use Existing Fire Pits. There are plenty of them.
– No Disposable Barbecues. They Wreck the Grass, Make Food Taste Horrible and are Bad for the Environment!
– You can Only Burn Wood Bought From Us on Our Campfires. No foraging From Local Woods