A Convenient Location
- In the heart of Sussex, so an easy journey from London & The Coast (30 mins drive!)
- Set in beautiful countryside on a remote meadow
- Close to the charming village of Newick with it’s pubs & shop
- Campfires are encouraged on our widely spaced pitches
- Alpaca is all about Wild life and of course our beautiful Alpacas
- Set on a working farm, overlooking picturesque lakes
- Loos & Hot Showers
- A separate covered area for hot-water washing up
- Off grid for an authentic camping experience
On The Campsite
- Lots of room to play games and have fun
- Swings to swing on
- A farm walk and wild life safari (there is a camel!)
On Your Doorstep
- Wonderful rural walks with access to The Mid Sussex Border Path
- Just ten minutes walk from a historic country pub
- Close to wild swimming at Barcombe & The Bluebell Railway
- Walking distance to Holmansbridge & Old Spot Farm Shops
- Newick Village, The Five Bells in Chailey (5-10 min walk!)
- Close to Brighton, The South Downs and Sussex Vineyards
Other things to know
– Please do not feed or herd the animals on the farm, it’s their home!
– There are no rubbish bins on site and we ask that all rubbish is taken away.
– Please only use existing fire pits and do not bring your own wood. Bags of logs are available to buy on site.
– No disposable barbecues. They wreck the grass, make food taste horrible and are bad for the environment
– Swimming is not permitted in the lake at Alpaca Camp
Dogs-on-a-lead are fine, but please respect there are other animals on the farm so they must be well behaved.